Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I bet she likes Dio. "Bring me a mouse for my dinner. The dog of the neighbour´s a fleabag of evil."
That must be so, she really does hate dogs a lot! :bigsmile: Based on which songs she listened on my lap, and which ones not, she likes whatever genre Danzig and Bewitched are, and Nirvana. During the rest of the songs, she went away, so I'm guessing death metal and stoner metal aren't her thing.

This doesn't have anything to do with anything, but I just remembered that when I was 15, one of my classmates actually made a tape and sent it to Maiden, when they were looking for a new singer. Had they actually chosen him, it would've been something else! :D He didn't have a very nice singing voice, didn't speak English very well, and was a minor, so the shows should have ended early so he could be home at bedtime. My guess is Maiden wouldn't be what it is today. Although they do end the shows quite early.

When I think about it now, it feels so surreal: Steve listening to a crappy tape of a foreign teenager screaming their songs out of tune. With a black plastic bag full of more stuff like that.

Not softly, Magnus. Not softly at all.
But more importantly, were you wearing a mask while they were killing you? And do you realize that the Weetabix-sized hole in your mask makes it a far less effective prophylactic for your neighbors on the train?

Reminds me of the time getting searched and tested for drugs by the Brit police going into donington or knebworth or one of those, I started losing the plot over why me and me mate were the only ones pulled out, I started ranting about it being "the Guildford 4 all over again" until my mate pointed out it was more likely that it was because we were the only ones not dressed in black and with short hair. :lol:

lol yeah he thought you're going there for business :)

Reminds me of an old joke. I'll try short version

Mujo's son was in 4th grade elementary. After gym class he comes home and says, dad, when we got naked before the shower everyone's willy is like this (makes 'small' gesture with his hands), while I'm like (makes 'big' gesture with his hands). Is it because I'm Bosnian? Mujo says no son, it's because you're 20 years old.

Reminds me of the time getting searched and tested for drugs by the Brit police going into donington or knebworth or one of those, I started losing the plot over why me and me mate were the only ones pulled out, I started ranting about it being "the Guildford 4 all over again" until my mate pointed out it was more likely that it was because we were the only ones not dressed in black and with short hair. :lol:

You were the only ones in tie-dye rainbow clothing and smelling of patchouli and weed.

I'm watching Iron Maiden's Wacken 2016 set and before 'The Book of Souls' Bruce prattles on about Mayan civilisation and how empires rise and fall - "ordinary people like you and me don't care about empires".

Bruce's recent political opinions certainly contradict that statement.

I'm watching Iron Maiden's Wacken 2016 set and before 'The Book of Souls' Bruce prattles on about Mayan civilisation and how empires rise and fall - "ordinary people like you and me don't care about empires".

Bruce's recent political opinions certainly contradict that statement.
And what was his masterpiece from the same album? Showoff.

Back