Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Sounds legit. I recently (about 2-3 years ago) watched all of Buffy for the first time, and I found it mostly enjoyable.

I was thinking very much of the lesbian reboot of Xena. Hey look everyone, we're being progressive. No you're not, you're trying to extract more cash out of a series that died years ago. Also voyeurism.
I was pretty sure when watching Xena that this lady was bisexual. No need to change that, really. Also, who could be a better Xena than Lucy Lawless?

I was pretty sure when watching Xena that this lady was bisexual. No need to change that, really. Also, who could be a better Xena than Lucy Lawless?
I read an article that was published while the original series was still running in which they said that when they dicovered they had a big lesbian following they wrote a load of deliberately ambiguous stuff so it could be taken either way. Which is still fairly cynical I suppose. I thought Hercules was the better series.
Other than Gal Gadot, of course. But that's a whole different discussion.
Ah yes, Wonder Woman for the post-Xena age. She would probably refuse, for fear of typecasting :D.

I don't understand why they can't just make a sequel of Buffy? They could use some of the same actors (at least Alyson Hannigan as a Watcher or something) and just introduce new young characters and a new young slayer. No need to remake the whole thing.

Back