Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I said Blaze, not Bruce. :p But Bruce is a god on The Chemical Wedding....
:innocent:
To be honest though, Blaze sounds angry too (although in a less pissed off way than Bruce), and in his early/Maiden-era photos he was usually scowling too. So much so that I actually found him quite intimidating, to begin with. So the first time I heard him interviewed I was rather taken aback by how cheery and friendly he really is. And yes, his solo stuff is really, really good :).

:innocent:
To be honest though, Blaze sounds angry too (although in a less pissed off way than Bruce), and in his early/Maiden-era photos he was usually scowling too. So much so that I actually found him quite intimidating, to begin with. So the first time I heard him interviewed I was rather taken aback by how cheery and friendly he really is. And yes, his solo stuff is really, really good :).
And just for extra measure, what about Di'Anno's exploits?

And just for extra measure, what about Di'Anno's exploits?
Can't keep up with it all! I've heard a few things he's done and they've varied from pretty good to utterly meh. I did like the Gogmagog thing he did with Clive and Janick though. And he made "White Christmas" listenable - that's got to count for something :D.

An Israeli burger place opened near me ... odd, guess I never thought that existed .. not sure why ... and odder in suburbian Texas ...

In any case, they are getting good reviews, going to give it a shot tonight.

At there last night, really good. Similar to Five Guys kind of place, but I thought better burgers, fries, and really good onion rings.

Beyond the location in Tel Aviv, many locations in the US (mainly California, Florida, and Texas so far) .. but some in several other states.

https://www.burgerim.com/

Obviously not a Kosher place, burgers come with cheese by default and bacon is a side option.

Back