Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Is that a problem? Is it the combination of meat and milk which is not allowed?

It is not ... I am not Jewish, but I generally order my burgers sans cheese, I just prefer them that way.

From Wikipedia

Mixtures of milk and meat (Hebrew: בשר בחלב‬, basar bechalav, literally "meat in milk") are prohibited according to Jewish law. This dietary law, basic to kashrut, is based on two verses in the Book of Exodus, which forbid "boiling a (kid) goat in its mother's milk"[1][2] and a third repetition of this prohibition in Deuteronomy.[3] Some claim the Biblical statement was referring to suet (חֵלֶב) and not milk (חָלָב).

According to the Talmud, these three almost identical references are the basis for three distinct dietary laws:[4]

• the prohibition against cooking a mixture of milk and meat
  • the prohibition against eating a cooked mixture of milk and meat
  • the prohibition against deriving any benefit from a cooked mixture of milk and meat.

As long as you don't boil a kid in goat's milk, surely cheese on your burger will be fine.
Most places (there are exceptions) put cheap cheese on good meat, which hurts the taste for me. About the only kind of cheese I will do is Blue Cheese on a pub burger or something like that.

Cheap American cheese on a burger...yeah. When we cook burgers at home, we usually toss on a much finer cut of cheese.

There I was completely lazing, out of work and down
All inside it's so frustrating as I drift along my groin
Feels as though nobody cares if I live or die
So I might as well begin to put some action in my thighs

Scratching my balls, scratching my balls

You don't know what it's like, you don't have a clue
If you did you'd find yourselves doing the same thing too!

You don't know what it's a-liiiiiiiiiiike!

There I was completely lazing, out of work and down
All inside it's so frustrating as I drift along my groin
Feels as though nobody cares if I live or die
So I might as well begin to put some action in my thighs

You don't know what it's like, you don't have a clue
If you did you'd find yourselves doing the same thing too!

You don't know what it's a-liiiiiiiiiiike!
1451882173413.jpg

e2lhHhA.jpg

You didn't expect it!

Been fucked over by the weather here at least 6 times in the last couple of days. Now I'm walking around with an umbrella in my hand during a hot sunny day

I look stupid but...

Avenged Sevenfold has been replaced as the second headliner at Heavy Montreal.......by Limp Bizkit.

Edit: To be fair, A7X had to cancel their entire summer tour due to M. Shadows having vocal damage, and Limp Bizkit is stepping in at very short notice. Not angry at anyone, it's just an obvious step back.

Last edited:
That really sucks.

I'm not as into A7X as I used to be but I wouldn't mind seeing them live. They seem to put on a really great show.

Waking The Fallen is definitely the album that holds up best, which is surprising because at the time it was far from my favorite.

Back