Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Meanwhile...

Christmas card addressed to 'England' reaches right person
_87371637_img_20151223_111624.jpg

A Royal Mail spokesman said: "Royal Mail's team of 'address detectives' are renowned for their ability to ensure poorly addressed items of mail reach their intended recipients however, even by their standards, this is pretty impressive."

Last night for you, wasn't it? Blinis? Meatballs? What did you have for your dinner? :p

Yes, we do everything on the 24th - starting with watching Donald Duck on TV at 3 PM, followed by dinner and then opening the presents. My dinner consisted of Jansson's (a type of potato gratin with canned fish in it), meatballs, sausages, Christmas ham, salmon and a type of bread we dip in the broth left from the preparation of the ham. And Julmust, we must not forget the Julmust...

Yes, we do everything on the 24th - starting with watching Donald Duck on TV at 3 PM, followed by dinner and then opening the presents. My dinner consisted of Jansson's (a type of potato gratin with canned fish in it), meatballs, sausages, Christmas ham, salmon and a type of bread we dip in the broth left from the preparation of the ham. And Julmust, we must not forget the Julmust...
Ah, man, I miss that. My other half is Swedish & we eat that kind of stuff quite a lot when we visit her parent's. She's working all day today though, so nothing like that for us tonight; just turkey stuff & pudding. Probably get the whole deal in January though, so that's something to look forward to...

I'd never heard of this. I'm usually forced to knock back something alcoholic, with the customary "Skål!" interjection...

The good old snaps? Julmust should be available at Ikea around this time, I think. Just a soft drink with the texture of beer, made from hop and malt. Tastewise it's in the same ballpark as cola, but not identical (not at all like root beer). It's either that, or a darker beer.

Not going to lie, I received 1989 by Taylor Swift from my brother as a gift. Highly enjoying it so far. I talked about this album after liking a lot of her stuff on the radio. I'm glad he took note! :bigsmile:

Back