Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Won't happen. The morons postulating that stuff will just move on and start with a new set of conspiracy theories - or just repeat those things for Clinton.
Yep, 4 years of "Hilary is just a puppet and NObama is still in control pulling the strings". :p

Rough day at campus. Far-left students (PKK supporters, mainly) held a massive protest, clashed with police. Apparently far-right nationalists attacked them afterwards with knives and cleavers. I saw at least 200 cops and I didn't really walk around that much. A bomb exploded near the entrance to our building. Police used tear gas on students.

Edit: I only saw the tensions rising, saw the entrance of police and the start of the far-left protest. Most stuff happened as I was in class. When I got out of the class I was informed that a bomb exploded near our entrance and I saw huge graffitis on the wall, some featuring ultra-nationalist remarks, some featuring pro-PKK remarks.

Last edited:
Rough day at campus. Far-left students (PKK supporters, mainly) held a massive protest, clashed with police. Apparently far-right nationalists attacked them afterwards with knives and cleavers. I saw at least 200 cops and I didn't really walk around that much. A bomb exploded near the entrance to our building. Police used tear gas on students.

Edit: I only saw the tensions rising, saw the entrance of police and the start of the far-left protest. Most stuff happened as I was in class. When I got out of the class I was informed that a bomb exploded near our entrance and I saw huge graffitis on the wall, some featuring ultra-nationalist remarks, some featuring pro-PKK remarks.
Holy shit!; that's way, way too close Flash. Glad you're okay!

42668-Cat-Under-The-Christmas-Tree.jpg

Back