Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I am getting new tires for my truck tomorrow. I don't have any snow like Loosey does, but getting new tires will ensure that we have no snow the rest of the season :)

In other news, I picked up a new stereo the other day. I retired my 14 year old Yamaha for an Onkyo AV receiver. Much loudness takes place now. :) Also, woke my kids up to it Sunday morning.

Hell ya Wasted! That's the best way to wake your kids up! :D

We're getting super lucky this month and have at least 7-8 days with 40-45 degrees F. coming up.

I got a book from the library and had like one chapter consisting of 10 pages copied. And they managed to miss 2 pages. Like wtf. Wtf.

The copier missed two pages. Luckily, I have the actual book too, I just needed a copied version that I can make notes on <_<

Funny, we're having IT problems this morning. Our company released an Office upgrade overnight, emailing us links to ten videos we need to watch, and a setup guide we need to follow, before we can actually start any work today. Since the upgrade we can't actually get into email. :)

After many years I can definitely finally agree with all those people clenching their fists at Bill Gates: I have been raped by Microsoft.

Meaning my work computer somehow downloaded and upgraded to Windows 10, although I didn't allow any such thing.

My boss doesn't believe me ("computers don't think for themselves"), though hopefully he doesn't mind that much (however, he didn't want the 10 to begin with and was somewhat angry about it).

So far it seems better than that abomination called Windows 8 to me, so in the end it was a somewhat pleasant rape, I guess.

Back