Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I got a new computer at work where 8 were already pre-installed. So I got no choice in the matter. The rest of the computers here consists of 7s and 8s.

I have a Mac at home, so I'm already enough out-of-water as is, but before that, I indeed used XP.
(So when I first saw the Start "panel-shit" of Windows 8, I thought that would be the end of me. Opened a photo file? Boom, full screen. Wanna exit? Try and search, bitch.)

Talking about complex stuff: you know what occured to me? Since the thread is called "100 000 replies", it will be actually fulfilled with post no. 100 001, right? :confused:

Well, since it began on 30th April 2002 (that is, 4 967 days) and considering we're at post no. 85 228, that makes an average of 17 posts per day (roughly). So if everything went along as until now, the remaining 14 773 posts will have been done in the next 869 days, that is two years and nearly five months from now. Right? :D

That's correct. Whether 100,000 replies will remain the target ... we'll see.
Well, since it began on 30th April 2002 (that is, 4 967 days) and considering we're at post no. 85 228, that makes an average of 17 posts per day (roughly). So if everything went along as until now, the remaining 14 773 posts will have been done in the next 869 days, that is two years and nearly five months from now. Right? :D

I'm sure one of us will just change the target when it gets close.

Back in the day, the target was increased by 100 posts at a time, whenever we were close to the mark. After a while we got bored with constantly changing it and set it to something impossibly high. And now we're almost there...

Back