Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Now you can have a teenage mutant ninja Christmas! :p

Here's how to make them: http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2013/12/man-crafts-ninja-turtle-ornaments/
1C9P2SH.jpg

In the depths of boredom I've discovered that I can name all Maiden studio albums out loud in chronological order in under 10 seconds.

Edit: And type them under 25 seconds.

If anyone ever wants to speak out against moshing, feel free to quote my dad:
I'm probably the oldest metal fan on here at 62, but even if I was 22 (and I was once) I never thought moshing should have ever been tolerated. I have heard all the arguments supporting it but it's a huge distraction for the vast MAJORITY of of fans who come to watch the band. They take up prime viewing real estate up close making it hazardous for non moshers to see the band without watching for flying bodies. Why can't moshers be in the back? Prime viewing space should be for viewing. I'm sure I'll be pummeled for my statement but I know there's a silent majority who agree that moshers, crowd surfers, and worst of all, stage divers, are a huge pain in the butt, and a big distraction drawing attention away from the band and onto themselves - but few will speak out because of this silly adolescent code of honor that most metal fans seem to embrace. Well, MY code of honor says I paid good money to see the BAND, not a handful of over-testosterone laden boys acting like thugs. You guys wanna do that stuff, man up and do it in the parking lot where you can really beat the snot out of one another. You'll save money on tickets and you can still have the band's music as your soundtrack. And those of us who really want to see the band, can for once, do so without interference. Thank you.

Back