Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I've always heard that kind of male-pattern baldness is actually passed on by females. My father has it, his mother had it, and her mother had it. (Both of the latter two wore wigs most of their life.) But my mother doesn't, and neither do I ... though my brother did get my father's (lack of) hair.

Yeah. I snapped at a massive group of tourists who thought that the fact that a guy working there should not interfere with their personal group discussion. Hate.

My week hasn't been great either. Had a cat throw up on me, increased my citalopram dosage to 20mg, and my dad is refusing to talk to me because of something I said.

On the plus side, I did get some cider for tomorrow.

I wish. That would have meant they were acknowledging that I was talking to them. <_<

Was there a stampede as they fled from your wrath?

mumm-ra-o.gif

My week hasn't been great either. Had a cat throw up on me, increased my citalopram dosage to 20mg, and my dad is refusing to talk to me because of something I said.

On the plus side, I did get some cider for tomorrow.

That sucks, RTC. I hope your dad snaps out of it soon. I think 20mg is the standard dose of citalopram, hope you feel better with it.

Back