Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

So I was at the museum today waiting for my group. A teacher gets up next to me and starts arguing with the lady at the info point.
"We have a tour for 10:30."
"Sorry, my information says "11:30."
"No, it's 10:30."
"You can see here on the screen, this is exactly the same information we sent to you."
The teacher gets her booking statement out.
"Look, it says 10:30."
"No, it's 11:30."
"It says 10:30."
So I look over and see the teacher is pointing her finger at the time, which was printed in boldface and she even marked it with a bright green pen.
"Erm, sorry, but it says 11:30."
"Gosh, you're right!"

I had to take that group. And you could tell the kids were her students. :facepalm:

So I was at the museum today waiting for my group. A teacher gets up next to me and starts arguing with the lady at the info point.
"We have a tour for 10:30."
"Sorry, my information says "11:30."
"No, it's 10:30."
"You can see here on the screen, this is exactly the same information we sent to you."
The teacher gets her booking statement out.
"Look, it says 10:30."
"No, it's 11:30."
"It says 10:30."
So I look over and see the teacher is pointing her finger at the time, which was printed in boldface and she even marked it with a bright green pen.
"Erm, sorry, but it says 11:30."
"Gosh, you're right!"

I had to take that group. And you could tell the kids were her students. :facepalm:
What a cretin.

Yesterday, a Norwegian newspaper had the following headline in a news story about a robbery in Sweden, telling that the Stockholm police were ...

... "Chasing robbers with Kalashnikov and axe".

Yes, the sentence is equally ambiguous in Norwegian as it is in English :D

Don't know what it is about this month, but I've been listening to more doom metal (Candlemass, Pentagram, Cirith Ungol) than ever.

My hair is on its way out at the age of 18. I'm suffering from massive hair loss. It's not the whole hair but the parts on the front and on the middle are balding rapidly.

My hair is on its way out at the age of 18. I'm suffering from massive hair loss. It's not the whole hair but the parts on the front and on the middle are balding rapidly.

Do you know what it's stemmed from?

Also, I took the test:
Psiborg Mutant

You will become more than human. You'll take the next evolutionary step by grafting cybernetic implants to your body and taking a daily amount of radiation that will increase your psionic powers

Last edited:
Back