Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

A lecturer in mathematics at my old university asked her linear algebra students towards the end of a class:

- Any questions? About matrices? ... Or inverses? ... Or life?

I just went to a really cool haunted house in an old factory...lots of walking, great set design, and a zip line from the top of a tower! But, the best part: at the end of the haunt you venture down into an entire maze/set/floor that looks like hell with demons and creatures running around, and they were blasting "Damien" by Iced Earth!!! I was so excited that I stopped being scared and rocked out in hell while IE played! So metal.

After I have repeatedly pointed out the same mistake a dozen times and have taken care of just as many drills, some of my trainees keep making it again. And it's soooo simple, damn it! Things will get very entertaining when we get to the more complicated stuff.

After I have repeatedly pointed out the same mistake a dozen times and have taken care of just as many drills, some of my trainees keep making it again. And it's soooo simple, damn it! Things will get very entertaining when we get to the more complicated stuff.

strategus.jpg

Back