Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I think the blimp would work great for a UK tour...if they can find a place to land the bloody thing!

That is supposed to be the advantage of this, you can land it anywhere. It would work for a US or Euro tour .. 100MPH is faster than the trucks go.

Hell, it could land AT festivals, deploy the Iron Maiden Merch Machine, roll the guys over to the gig, restock on beer, and pick them up after.

How cool would that be?

It would be cool ... and I think it would be a good way to show the capabilities of the airship. I could see Maiden playing a city like Dallas and at the same time talking with freight companies. It serves the band and proves out the technology at the same time .. plus the publicity for both.

Well, why wouldn't you? I don't know about travelling the entire USA - a much bigger area. But northeastern seaboard absolutely.

The usually truck across the US ... so I guess it comes down to is it better to truck from city to city or blimp across the country. I would think mixing it would be worse than doing one or the other and it might make it easier to hit some spots they do not normally visit

And.....Post!

Happy almost Friday!

I'm gonna go home from work in about 1.5 hours, watch a little Stargate : Atlantis, have a beer and go to bed.

mornincoffee.gif

HUNGOVER.png

Back