Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

There are at least 10 million people in Turkey who feel like Recep Tayyip Erdoğan can do no wrong. Anything against him is a conspiracy or an attack from other countries, anyone who opposes him is a traitor. It's simply ridiculous. There's a reason why I feel like there's no hope for this country.

So you're part of the Anglo-Jewish conspiracy against the Turkish people and the sanctity of Islam?

Hell, you should put that in your tags, other than the fact that they'd probably arrest you for it eventually.

Oh, but according to this Iranian I spoke to, it exists. I can read it up "Everywhere". I haven't found this "Everywhere" yet, but it must be an amazing book judging by all the things written there.

Amazon informs me that I just bought a CD with AutoRip, and they want me to download or listen to it using Amazon Cloud Player.

I just wanted to buy a CD...

This rat was trapped in a house in Stockholm:

_73843033_c729ab7c-8d2f-48b0-b861-31c0cfc9d441.jpg

Did you guys really expect something from it considering it's produced by Michael Bay? I'm just surprised there are no more explosions.

The trailer is garbage. CGI crapfest. White Shredder. Megan Fox looks like a fucking mannequin. The Turtles look wrong, and what's wrong with their faces?

It's going to be utter shit, and Bay is going to punish the fans with it because his first script treatment was so badly panned.

Back