Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Just had an interview for a potential new job, think I am going to get it. 2-3 days travel every other week (occasionally international ... need to get back on learning German, but usually it is to the UK)and work from home the rest of the time.

The guitar I ordered has reached the border and the sons of guns are asking for 20% sales tax + 3,7% toll.

Customs blows ... we were coming back from Budapest and they confiscated a salami ... assholes. Told the guy we almost missed our flight having to climb over all the dead Hungarians clutching onto their salamis ... the other people in line thought it was funny, the customs agent did not. But fuck him

It could be a variety of places, I think they have clients in most major cities in the UK and Ireland .. just on the odds of it, I would assume London would be most frequent. But most of my travel would be in the US ... I think I can get some German travel if I can show proficiency in the language.

I honestly think we will see that blimp carry a certain band on a world tour. They did not do Asia this tour because they lost the 757 when Bruce's airline went under. I think the blimp would benefit the band (they could carry a lot more than they could on the plane), plus Bruce could use the tour to promote the blimp

Synergy at its finest

Back