Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Fact is not opinion, heretic :p Nevermind.

I see your fission bomb and raise you one fusion bomb:

tsar%20bom%20explosion.jpg

Logging off now, gonna watch Quantum of Solace.

I seriously doubt Saap is doing Mock Exams (courtesy of Black Wizard). He seems to be studying. I wasn't studying. I was rehearsing for the real thing. If I can't get it right, I can't get it right. Maybe after doing the exam I could ask you, but I hadn't done it in the first place.

I'll break it down. You're given 160 minutes for the real thing. You have one week left. You wanna see how many questions you can get right. If you ask for other people's help:

1. The time will expire before you can look for every question.
2. You won't be testing yourself. You won't have anyone to help you in the real thing.

Pretty simple, really. Don't even know why I'm explaining this.

The reason I asked for the explanation of these two exercises was that I was doing exercises one after another, about 15 of them, and a couple of those I couldn't solve. Just in case, if there are similar exercises in the actual tests, I'll know how to solve them.

I was referring to the other exam candidate Saap, not you ;)

And @The Flash - take this advice from one who has done 30+ exams on university level: Denying yourself all kinds of pleasures - be it hanging out with friends, going to a football match or joining the MaidenFans chatroom for a couple of hours - will not guarantee a good exam. Yes, hard work is required, but if you do nothing but work you will turn up at exam day as a wreck.

Yea, I have some college entrance exams that I'm definitely not excited about. That stuff is stressful as hell. :(

I'm actually not stressed about the exam. I'm stressed in the forum talk in general. :p

And I actually study significantly less than I should. Definitely not a case of "denying myself the pleasures".

Oh, god damnit! I'm so stupid. I did exactly the thing you mentioned - denying myself all kinds of pleasures when I had a important maths test.

Back