Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Malaysia Airlines says it has lost contact with a plane travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, with 239 people on board.

I can't complain about boredom at work too much, because excitement means shit is breaking... but... wow... nothing is happening!
I am, however, now listening to Dio.

A guy I used to work with laughed at a facebook post I made last year, something like "NP: Dio, Last In Line. Gone way too soon" -- to which another friend replied "Amen, brother". The guy laughing said "Why do people always say something like that??". I can't be friends with someone that doesn't get Dio ;)

I spend every May 16th drinking medieval-style (either in production or artwork) beers and mead, using ingredients that thematically fit with song titles and albums, and listening to virtually ever song that Dio ever recorded. If someone does not approve of Dio, they are pretty much dead to me.

Unfortunately, there are some people out there that are just that ignorant to good music and those people have some serious issues. :nuts2:

Yeah....

Wouldn't it be nice if there were somewhere you could go to talk about music you had in common with other people?!?

I just got back from the movie Non-Stop, it's a pretty fun movie with an interesting plot. I'd recommend it. :bigsmile:

I spend every May 16th drinking medieval-style (either in production or artwork) beers and mead, using ingredients that thematically fit with song titles and albums, and listening to virtually ever song that Dio ever recorded. If someone does not approve of Dio, they are pretty much dead to me.

By drinking heavily on May 16th, you are also honouring a well established Norwegian tradition :D

Back