Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I have the Flight 666 fridge magnet actually. Random purchase one time when I was in Glasgow a few years ago.

Got my hair cut this morning.

I got that Flight 666 mug for my brother last Christmas!

I have returned from Florida and 'twas a good trip all around. Ate some great food, explored all over Tampa and Orlando, and ran through Universal Studios like I was a kid again.

Oh, and I'm about to drink coffee. Good morning!

bring_out_your_dead.jpg

Is the statement all inclusive? I.e., does it mean that you can hear all bands in Sabaton?

I would assume then, that you can hear any band that qualifies as part of these "other" bands in Sabaton until proven otherwise.

But has it been proven that you cannot hear Sabaton in any other "other" bands? Because I heard a theory that Sabaton, while incorporating many "other" bands into their sound, does not project their sound through other "other" bands. So, as the law currently states, "other" bands can be heard in Sabaton, but other "other" bands do not necessarily sound like Sabaton.

But has it been proven that you cannot hear Sabaton in any other "other" bands?

You're not going to doubt the words of their bassist, are you? The guy was pretty clear about it - you can hear other bands in Sabaton but you can't hear Sabaton in other bands. Period.

Back