Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Been going okay, annoyingly time consuming. Concerts every night until Monday even though it could've easily been fit into 2 nights. Though Monday's is at a pretty popular club and those are always fun.
Tonight's concert had some really cool stuff being played, very funky and delicious, but besides that nothing too interesting. Still pretty early in the year though, hopefully later concerts will be more interesting.

And on that note, I should probably go to bed. :yawn: Goodnight Maidenfans!

That's another great one, Foro. This Dave Murray guy really knows how to play.

I had that kind of dream where it sucks a lot to wake up.

Been going okay, annoyingly time consuming. Concerts every night until Monday even though it could've easily been fit into 2 nights. Though Monday's is at a pretty popular club and those are always fun.
Tonight's concert had some really cool stuff being played, very funky and delicious, but besides that nothing too interesting. Still pretty early in the year though, hopefully later concerts will be more interesting.

And on that note, I should probably go to bed. :yawn: Goodnight Maidenfans!
Oh wow! It does sound abit demanding. Concerts every night? Geez! o_O But I guess the important part is that you're enjoying it mostly. :) I know the start of the year tends to be a bit dull in terms of what you play but I'm sure you'll pick up some more interesting things as the school year presses on.

Night!

Last edited:
My mother just got home from work and was accosted by a little girl who asked her if she has any kids. My mother told the little girl that her kids are grown up but the girl didn't seem to take that in and asked if she could play with me so my mother came inside to get me. She suggested that I come to the door to talk to the little girl but I refused because it's a bit weird so my mother went to tell the girl that I wasn't at home. Apparently the little girl asked my mum "Where is he? Is he at school? Is he at nursery?" I'm 23! :lol:

SO?!

tumblr_loqo0zNPJx1qewacoo1_500.gif

Haha, great story Black Wizard :)

Back