Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Good mowing, if I were to judge from the sounds coming from outside. However, it doesn't make sense to mow lawns on a cold, rainy day in October.

Guten Morgen.

Has Germany moved to a different time zone, or are you on a trip to New York? ;)

As I sat with my guitar earlier today, I was jamming some chords when I suddenly got the feeling it was a song I knew. I even started humming a couple of lines, but couldn't remember the rest of the song, let alone recall any lyrics. So I went through some of my regulars - Children of the Damned, Fear of the Dark and some basic scales. Then I returned to that song, and suddenly I remembered all of it (it was a song by a Norwegian folk rock band) - a really funny feeling.

Has Germany moved to a different time zone, or are you on a trip to New York? ;)

I am living in my own time zone. -_-

As I sat with my guitar earlier today, I was jamming some chords when I suddenly got the feeling it was a song I knew. I even started humming a couple of lines, but couldn't remember the rest of the song, let alone recall any lyrics. So I went through some of my regulars - Children of the Damned, Fear of the Dark and some basic scales. Then I returned to that song, and suddenly I remembered all of it (it was a song by a Norwegian folk rock band) - a really funny feeling.

I sort of know that feeling. Sometimes I get something stuck in my head, or I start singing something to myself, and it turns out to be something I haven't even listened to in years.

Happy Saturday! :D

I've had that happen to me a bunch of times. A couple weeks ago I was noodling on my guitar and started playing this melody that definitely sounded like another song. After a long time of searching, it turned out to be the guitar solo from Say It Ain't So by Weezer, a song I've played maybe once, quite a few years ago.

Not a single test done, problem solved today. That's it, I'm going for a thousand questions solved tomorrow to break my old record by 500.

Back