Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Just let me put it this way. I know some people that don't even know what copy / paste are.

Although the funniest thing was someone I knew that split some coffee on their laptop a few years ago. Their "solution" to this problem was to get a hairdryer to dry the laptop off. Naturally all the keys warped and the laptop was deemed to be "not worth fixing". Not the best thing considering it was like $1500 or something when they bought it a few months earlier? :D

Ouch.

First time in a gym today. I've always just done my work outs alone, mostly running outdoors, well..it wasn't half as bad as I expected..once you've been there for like half an hour you really don't give two shits about anyone else in there and you're all there sweating your ass off anyways...

I think I'll be a little sore tomorrow but I could see myself addicted to this....

Fucking people. I have a lady from work that went to Afghanistan for a year (Army) and they had a temp come in and used her computer since she was gone. The temp somehow accidentally ran a system restore on the laptop and everything is nuked. What the actual fuck.

By all indications, the tour is over. There is no information, not even the vaguest of possible clues that the tour will be continued, thus, the spoiler rules will fall once Maiden have left the stage in Santiago.

Why not once they've taken to the stage? Chileans love Maiden so they're not going to be reading this forum on their smartphones. I watched 'En Vivo!' yesterday, they'll be filming it.

Back