Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I want to sleep.

tumblr_mqpg8x6SAQ1rl7xjvo1_250.gif

OK, so my computer started doing something really fucking weird last night. Currently I'm connecting to a wireless router though the wireless adapter in my cell phone through USB passthrough. It keeps disconnecting the adapter when I download anything of any size other than just webbrowsing. I bridged the connection from the USB passthrough to the unused ethernet port today and now it works fine. Any ideas?

Yeah, I can't figure it out either. I tried it with another cell phone, another USB port, another USB cord, in safe mode, in regular boot with all services and startup items off, and it's all the same.

OK, so my computer started doing something really fucking weird last night. Currently I'm connecting to a wireless router though the wireless adapter in my cell phone through USB passthrough. It keeps disconnecting the adapter when I download anything of any size other than just webbrowsing. I bridged the connection from the USB passthrough to the unused ethernet port today and now it works fine. Any ideas?

If all else fails, reboot the phone and computer

I take it you tried restarting your router too. Usually those have an option to reset them to factory settings. Maybe try that if you haven't already. Here is a super amazing help forum in which you could post the problems you're having.

Back