Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I love black coffee... tho, I've been laying off caffeine lately... Decaf just doesn't taste quite as good.

I had stopped working out altogether since early August after two months full on work outs. Today I tried to get back to the same routine, result is predictable: Failure.

Gotta start over.

Yep, gotta start over.

I've been 'working out' for a month now. I have been running for quite some time, but started lifting weights in Aug when I lost a lot of weight. Last night, I started P90X again. It may kill me. :)

Says he MIGHT be able to back some of them up. That's all he told me today, they're closed now, I'll know more tomorrow.

Yeah, that kinda sucks. But I dig the IT guy's perspective :) Don't wanna say 'for sure' until it's done and saved. As long as the HDD isn't broken, you have a good chance of getting into the files.

It's a classic response from people who fix computers. Bleh. I don't blame him, computers are very unpredictable. I'll back up stuff in the future...

Turkey vs. Sweden U-21 match has been delayed because of pepper gas used by police outside taking hold of the stadium. I'd do a facepalm but if I did, I'd have to facepalm every single day, considering this is Turkey that I'm living in.

And we were a candidate to Olympic Games as well. Tragicomical stuff.

Yahoo is offering me live coverage of the unveiling of the new iphone.

:huh:

Is it wrong if I get some sort of glee out of when my Total War Faction Leaders get titles such as King Louis the Tyrant or Duke Bernardo the Malevolent?

Well, it's just wrong that 4-5 hours pass with nothing.

Wrong, I tell you!

I want to go home and watch some TOS.

Back