Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

He looks a bit like I did when I tried it, but the difference is I didn't get into it and was pretty crap throughout :lol:

Oh it was fun alright. Only three of us dared try it, everyone else got all embarrassed. I had more success with the guitar.

I'd like to try Rock Band :) I've only played Guitar Hero, like 2 years ago maybe..that was fun too...but I was mostly playing Easy or Medium mode :D

I don't have a games console at the moment, but if I did I'd probably get Rocksmith. You plug a real guitar into that, not a guitar-shaped controller.

Really? Never heard of it. That sounds really cool! :) Well...Gotta get off the computer for a bit. Cleaning time since I get people over later. Stay safe!

I used to play a lot of Rock Band, had a huge amount of DLC. The game can be very fun with a group of people, and in the 3rd one they introduced 'pro mode' or something which you can buy midi guitars for and play with proper stringed instrument etc. Although I always wanted to try and do the challenges/campaign type thing but no one I played with ever did, I liked mucking about and having a laugh but sometimes I wanted to try and see how well I could do rather than just making random noise - get high scores etc.

Haven't touched my Xbox in years though.

Just flicking through the DLC, there's a "Maiden Epics" set with Rime/SSOASS/Phantom/Infinite Dreams/Flight of Icarus/Prisoner.

Back