Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Today would've been Freddie Mercury's 67th birthday. Really sad that he died pretty young. I really wish I could've seen Queen live.

Also, this is awesome:

100% agree. I wish that I could have seen Queen live. That and Dio will go down as some of my greatest losses, concert wise.

Happy Friday everyone! Bit tired this morning but hopefully I'll start waking up soon. Also hoping the work day won't be as hellish as yesterday. :blink:

Happy Friday to you too! Here in Europe it's now officially weekend.

Yesterday evening, several places in my hometown (including the train station) were closed off by police after someone e-mailed a bomb threat. Fortunately nothing happened, and today a man was arrested on suspicion of being the man behind the threats. The same guy has earlier served a prison sentence for bomb threats against the nearest international airport, Moss Lufthavn Rygge. What an idiot.

In one of my earlier work places, one guy had printed an A4 sheet where different expletives were written. In Norwegian it said "Krøll det sammen og kast det til helvete, for faen. Forbanna møøk" which in normal English swearing would be something like "fold it and throw it to Hell, for fuck's sake. Cursed shit!".

I could pin a newspaper to the wall and throw stuff at it, but I'm too proud. And the landlord wouldn't be happy at egg splats/dart holes in the wall.

I never saw Queen, I saw Dio twice in the 80s ... I wish I had seen Queen.
I was lucky enough to see Dio as my first concert, along with Motorhead and Maiden. Though I really regret skipping his last tour with Heaven and Hell, didn't feel like going, figured "they'll be back next time around". :(

Good to hear for sure.

F3D4hTq.jpg

Standing in line waiting for a burger. I still think it's amazing to have mobile internet.

Back