Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Well done, Sixes! I'm still doing the old swimming....bounced back from the knee injury a couple of months ago and it's going well. Had what will probably be my last outdoor swim of the season tonight.

The only way I would put on weight is if I would work out like crazy and eat the same amount. Most people have trouble staying below the overweight line, for me it's the opposite. I'm in the 1st percentile with that BMI thing.

Well done, Sixes! I'm still doing the old swimming....bounced back from the knee injury a couple of months ago and it's going well. Had what will probably be my last outdoor swim of the season tonight.

Bummer on the last outdoor swim... but swimming is supposed to be awesome for you! I've been thinking of joining the local YMCA so I can run indoors and swim indoors this winter.

I've been meaning to start running myself but just haven't gotten the time to do it yet. I've been walking or do some indoor exercises in the meantime.

Here is the thing with running: you just hafta go do it. Here is the only real bits of advice (1) get a good pair-- you don't hafta spend $200 on shoes, but a $100 pair is well worth it and will make you feel better when running (2) run. :)

I like to vary. Last week I worked out four times. Biking once, football once, lifting weights once and running once. If I were going to go with one, I'd grow tired of it quickly.

Back