Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Since I am going to the St Louis and Vegas show I am impatient and need to know the set list tonight.
Her son has autism and she thinks vaccines caused it. Scientist say there's no proof she's written books. Jim Carrey couldn't handle the kid anymore and Jenny said fuck that guy and it basically ended their relationship

Oh, I didn't know she said anything about autism. What did she say?
Basically using methods of shady science and general craziness, she claims that autism is caused by vaccines. I haven't heard from her in a long time so maybe her reign of terror is over, but it's pretty shitty that a small number of people listened and let kids die from diseases curable from these vaccines.

Oh yea fuck Jim Carrey too. Even worse that an actor whom I actually liked at one point buys into that nonsense.

She's on the view as a regular so all the stay at home moms get to see her everyday. I don't hate her though.
5 songs damn it's been a slow night or the people in North Carolina aren't busy posting shit just only a few

Last edited:
I'll never understand why people spend time posting on Twitter or something at a Maiden show anyway.

Basically using methods of shady science and general craziness, she claims that autism is caused by vaccines. I haven't heard from her in a long time so maybe her reign of terror is over, but it's pretty shitty that a small number of people listened and let kids die from diseases curable from these vaccines.
OMG! That's horrible! Hopefully she doesn't promote that too much anymore since kids actually died from it.

Back