Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

The Norwegian FA are complaining that too few people attend the national football team's home games. But what do they expect when the cheapest adult tickets are 400 NOK (more than 50€ at the current exchange rate) for a home game against Albania?

Winter is coming....
:nana:(though I hope you don't have too much grief driving in the snow)

Precisely. There is so much great guitar work in those four tracks. The mid part of The Duellists is simply great. It just sounds like Dave and H were having great fun recording it.
Totally, some of my favorite twin guitar work is on Powerslave. The baroque-esque middle section on Flash Of The Blade is one of the coolest Maiden bits ever. It's a shame they won't play it live with 3 guitarists.

Like many others on here, I so badly want to hear a few Maiden songs from past albums that have never been performed live! Especially songs from Number Of The Beast through Seventh Son, the Blaze albums, and the reunion albums.

I am scavenging the internet tonight for the up to date set list of Megadeth and Iron Maiden and preparing myself for the St Louis and Vegas show.
Travis what's your thoughts on Jenny McCarthy?
And to make every person in here laugh this is what I feel about the people that bitched about Ben Afleck being Batman. Give him a chance and get your lives together!

Maiden is playing in North Carolina tonight, probably right at this very moment and I'm missing every minute of it. 6 hours drive away from me and even less by plane..... I'm totally fine! :D

loudly-cry-smiley-thumb2528261.jpg

Lame :(

Next tour! :shred:
I'm already in the process of planning....sort of. There needs to be a tour and tour dates first before I go into full plan mode. ;)

why couldn't you make it?
Pretty much poor planning on me and my husbands part. Husband and I couldn't get off work and just various things got in the way. Plus, being a newer fan, I just wasn't at all prepared for them to be making a pit stop back over here and close-ish to me for that matter. This is why plans for next tour start now.

This tour was pretty unexpected for all of us. I tried planning to make a show or two as well and also couldn't swing it.

Back