Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Also, The Angel And The Gambler is pretty bad and so is Running Free, but the 2 albums I mentioned have more fillers than any other Maiden album.

DugUQ1i.jpg

I had heard about the term "Fillerslave" earlier and addressed to it in disagreement here years before. In 2010, I believe.

Conversely, I'm counting down to a week off next week. :clap:

Edit: not that don't have great sympathy for anyone stuck in work or school :(

Last edited:
I agree with most posts on this page. Fear of the Dark is my least favourite Maiden album (Fear is the Key and The Apparition) and my least favourite song off of Powerslave is Back in the Village. Losfer Words is fun and The Duellists is an amazing guitar-piece.

Figures. First day back to work and I'm a couple minutes late thanks to traffic on the highway this morning from an accident. Rest of the day seems to be fairing pretty well so far. :)

The lesser known tracks off of Powerslave might lack a memorable hook or a riff but they're all amazing musically. It's one of my personal favorite "guitar" albums from Maiden, I love the sound and the playing from Smith and Murray here a lot.

Least favorite album: Tie between Virtual and Dance of Death.

The lesser known tracks off of Powerslave might lack a memorable hook or a riff but they're all amazing musically. It's one of my personal favorite "guitar" albums from Maiden, I love the sound and the playing from Smith and Murray here a lot.

Precisely. There is so much great guitar work in those four tracks. The mid part of The Duellists is simply great. It just sounds like Dave and H were having great fun recording it.

Last edited:
Thanks, guys. It was pretty good. I'll write more later, I'm still unpacking. Did I miss anything worth mentioning here?

Back