Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

That's almost as odd as them playing Attero Dominatus, The Final Solution, 40:1, Wolfpack or Prima Victoria in Berlin.

Oh, wait.

Also, I'm currently listening to Brighter Than a Thousand Suns from the 2006 Hiroshima live bootleg.

Actually, the Hiroshima bootleg is pretty good. I think I'm going to put the whole thing on now.

I have to write 3,000 words on cloud computing. Mega bleh!

Find a way to include the word "eicastic" in it.

On the technology front,

I am using my new Lenovo Twist full time now. I really like it, the touch screen is cool and it makes Windows 8 pretty functional. Being able to turn it into a large tablet is nice for doing casual browsing, watching videos, etc

Also, we got the Nissan Leaf on a lease, the car is very cool. Tons of gadgets, it drives and feels like a regular car ... except that it is incredibly quiet.

Done!
Cloud computing enables businesses to adapt IT capabilities to their own needs, rather than rely on providers' eicastic solutions.

Way to go, bearfan! I have a touch-enabled PC at work with Windows 8. It's the only way I can use Windows 8 - without a touch screen it's unbearable. Leaf sounds cool too.

Yeah, my old laptop has Window 8 on it. I downloaded a third party start menu and used it about 100% in desktop mode ... essentially turning it into Windows 7 from a UI perspective.

Yeah, my old laptop has Window 8 on it. I downloaded a third party start menu and used it about 100% in desktop mode ... essentially turning it into Windows 7 from a UI perspective.
Yeah. MS is releasing an update for that soon to let people use an oldschool UI. Idiots. Should have came with an old school UI, and they know it. My Windows still looks like Windows 95.

I'm having trouble with hypertension since last night. My systolic blood pressure is currently 175 mmHg.
Dude, see a doctor.

What did he say?

I pretty much knew what caused the hypertension all along. I ate an incredible amount of food yesterday (five meals + some seafood), being a skinny guy, it says a lot. My body reacted to it with hypertension. It saw 19-11 range around 1 am, I used popular blood pressure lowering stuff like garlic, pomegranate syrup and lemon juice. It reduced but not in a convincing way so I saw a doctor earlier today. I was right about the reason, he gave me some pills, using them now.

Back