Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I never knew the forum went away. Guess I got on here in time.

I have a cousin on Facebook who is into something pretty wild and twisted. He likes to put hooks through his knees and hang in the air on them. I respect his right to do that and live that type of lifestyle if he so chooses. What I don't understand is why he chooses to share pics and vids of that stuff with everyone else on Facebook. Why would you want the rest of the world to see that you're into something like that?

Because there are others who are also into that sort of thing. It's his Facebook and he can post what he wants. If people don't want to see it, they can block him or unfriend him.

Let me counter your question with a question, Travis: why wouldn't you want the rest of the world to see that you're into something like that?

That's awesome. I should start doing that, would make me feel like Spiderman.

Let me counter your question with a question, Travis: why wouldn't you want the rest of the world to see that you're into something like that?
Yea, he's just getting the word out. Doing a public service as far as I'm concerned.

Because there are a lot of people on FB who probably don't even want to see that.
Yea, he's just getting the word out. Doing a public service as far as I'm concerned.
But why would someone want to put the word out about that type of lifestyle?

I really want a better understanding of this. Not the act itself, but why someone would want to share that with others.

But why would someone want to put the word out about that type of lifestyle?
Well evidently it's an important thing to this person and he wants to share it with his friends/family. If other people don't want to see it, they don't have to look. Live and let live, bro.

Ya, I should just let it go and move on.

zgm8LaH.jpg

For a long time, a friend of mine had her FB profile pic being a photo of her in a latex dress, with a whip in her hand, in front of a wooden cross with handcuffs attached to it and so forth... you get the picture. I was already mildly embarrassed having that friend in my list, but not even remotely as embarrassed as her ex.

In other news, Axe Deep Space Shower gel smells like coconut milk. Because deep space and coconut milk, that association is self-evident.

Back