Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

There is no baton, although an icicle would make a cool one :D. At each exchange, it is sufficient for one skier to physically touch the next one on his team (typically a pat on the shoulder).
:nonono: :p

I'd like to see some sort of joint sprint-ski relay between Norway and Jamaica to see who would be worse at the wrong sport.

I'm kinda bored at work-- plenty to do, plenty to learn, but I'm stuck with all the mind numbing stuff and don't have the opportunity to learn any of the fun stuff :(

Hopefully that will change soon....

Oh no, not the whale killing again.

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

I've probably said this before, but I'm just really amazed that the David Lee Roth band didn't have any more hits than they did. DLR, Steve Vai, and Billy Sheenan? They should have been awesome instead of one or two good songs an album....

I've probably said this before, but I'm just really amazed that the David Lee Roth band didn't have any more hits than they did. DLR, Steve Vai, and Billy Sheenan? They should have been awesome instead of one or two good songs an album....
Add Jason Becker to that as well. Him and Vai are 2 of the most amazing guitar players of all time. I saw DLR at Rockfest in July of 2001. I'm not sure who his guitar player was at the show, but he was super amazing! I was also lucky enough to see Grand Funk Railroad on the last tour ever with their original singer, Mark Farner.

Yea kinda strange, great lineup, mediocre albums. The best material was awesome though.

Back