Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I don't know if that would be much different than what we do now. We already decide which songs are the worst by voting for them first. Plus if there are enough bad songs to make a survivor out of it, you might want to find a different band.
mosh, I probably read this wrong but in another topic did you say you weren't a fan of the last 3 maiden albums or that the production was off or some shit like that?

Another lovely weekend has ended and another work week begins. Here's to hoping this one will be much better. Last week I wasn't feeling so well which made it hard to get through. I hope everyone has a decent Monday and a good week coming up.
Good morning to most of you and it's good night from me.

mosh, I probably read this wrong but in another topic did you say you weren't a fan of the last 3 maiden albums or that the production was off or some shit like that?
My favorite song is Isle Of Avalon, my #2 album is A Matter Of Life And Death. You tell me.

Was it Maiden? Some great Maiden songs famously have terrible lyrics. (Looking at you, Alexander the Great) While a song I'd rate around 70s and 80s have some of the best of all time. (Revelations)
No but too many people took entire songs into account when voting. But a lyric game would actually work better for Maiden, provided people only take into account the lyrics. Though I think it's safe to say that one of Bruce's lyrics would certainly win, I'd be more interested in pitting his Maiden lyrics and his solo lyrics against each other.

Was it Maiden? Some great Maiden songs famously have terrible lyrics. (Looking at you, Alexander the Great) While a song I'd rate around 70s and 80s have some of the best of all time. (Revelations)

I like Alexander's lyrics in the song, especially the chorus, they suck when read off a sheet but Bruce makes them chime.

I've said this already on another part of the forum but the main reason I like Alexander so much is the music, not the lyrics. If you took away the vocal part of it, it would make a strong instrumental.

I've said this already on another part of the forum but the main reason I like Alexander so much is the music, not the lyrics. If you took away the vocal part of it, it would make a strong instrumental.

I agree with that .. it is too bad they are done with instrumentals. One here and there would be nice, especially now with the 3 guitars. Though I guess some of the songs have pretty lengthy instrumental sections.

I agree with that .. it is too bad they are done with instrumentals. One here and there would be nice, especially now with the 3 guitars. Though I guess some of the songs have pretty lengthy instrumental sections.
I would like to see them put out another one but it probably wouldn't happen.

So I check German Wikipedia because I wanted to know something on the American bison, and the article is about two-thirds preaching about 19th century bison hunt. And they wonder why I prefer scientific literature written by scientists.

Yeah, sometimes you get a page that is the product of someone's pet cause. That's always rough. Was the English one any better?

There is a small herd of Bison fairly close to my house, about a 5 minute drive. They had babies last year and there were about 7 little Bison running around. They are part of a ranch, so I am assuming they are being turned into Bison burgers, which are becoming more popular in the US.

Yeah, sometimes you get a page that is the product of someone's pet cause. That's always rough. Was the English one any better?

The English one is pretty good. You could argue that it actually has too little on the bison hunt, but it links to a separate and very detailed article on that matter.

They are part of a ranch, so I am assuming they are being turned into Bison burgers, which are becoming more popular in the US.

Bison meat is probably my favourite type of meat in the world. I only ate it three times - once as a burger at a pow wow in Canada, and twice as a steak in a restaurant - but I loved it every single time.

I like it in burger form, I did not care for the steaks as much. They seem too dense, I'll stick with cow for steaks. Kangaroo and Ostrich burgers are also semi-popular. The Ostrich burger is pretty good, I have yet to try the Kangaroo. A few places started selling Lion burgers, but not near me.

A few places started selling Lion burgers, but not near me.

Yeah, I told a mate of mine about that once, and he responded with the funniest unintentional word-play I've ever heard, and it's sadly completely impossible to translate.

Ostrich (Burgers and steaks) are getting more common certainly, had it a fair bit over the years and it's quite nice. I've had Bison and Buffalo burgers which I didn't find much difference in, I would say both are nicer than beef but it could also just be down to the cooking.

I know of an online store that sells the more exotic meats but it's fairly expensive unless you buy in reasonable quantity, which I can't afford right now. Quite a selection:
Alpaca, Bison, Buffalo, Camel, Crocodile, Elk, Goat, Horse, Iberico Pork, Kangaroo, Llama, Mouflon, Ostrich, Python, Reindeer, Veal, Springbok, Wagyu, Wild Boar, Zebra.

Crocodile and Kangaroo are the two that I've most often been on the lookout for in shops.

Veal is just flat out awesome, I eat a fair amount of that. I have tried Bison, goat, Alligator, and Boar. Alligator was not so good, the boar and goat was okay, but not great

But it may have been how it was served

So I check German Wikipedia because I wanted to know something on the American bison, and the article is about two-thirds preaching about 19th century bison hunt. And they wonder why I prefer scientific literature written by scientists.
I found a paper entitled 'Effect of Chilling Duration on Post-Thaw Characteristics of Sperm from the North
American bison (Bison bison)'.

Back