Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Next to Exodus I am pretty curious about Vicious Rumours. I haven't checked their albums yet, but I am sure at least their style should be in my line.

I have only seen Doro performing as a guest with After Forever. Bas Maas (ex-After Forever guitarist) is also in her touring line-up so that should be interesting.
This footage comes from Wacken, last Friday:
:shred: Bas Maas as energetic as in the After Forever days. And this song rules. 6 days to go!

I had a crazy dream last night that Maiden was performing w/o Janick because he simply felt like staying for the summer.
Yesterday turned out to be quite a lucky day for me:

QPR won (a very rare occurence)
I won an accumulator (even rarer)
Iron Maiden
I found a pound on the floor

On the downside, my shoe lace came undone at one point.

Off for another dose of Maiden in a few hours, via a few pints wiv me old mucker Albie.
here in the states when someone says I found a pound on the floor we think this lucky guy found a pound of weed(we're not thinking about the currency)

Yesterday turned out to be quite a lucky day for me:

QPR won (a very rare occurence)
I won an accumulator (even rarer)
Iron Maiden
I found a pound on the floor

On the downside, my shoe lace came undone at one point.

Off for another dose of Maiden in a few hours, via a few pints wiv me old mucker Albie.
I got seven out of eight in my accumulator. Rangers fucked up for me against Forfar. I was so close to winning £136 as well! :censored::mad:

I also found a pound on the floor in a cafe in Covent Garden (which I guess meant that I broke even on my accumulator).

I had a crazy dream last night that Maiden was performing w/o Janick because he simply felt like staying for the summer.

here in the states when someone says I found a pound on the floor we think this lucky guy found a pound of weed(we're not thinking about the currency)
Wish I would find a pound of weed just laying on the floor!

I wish I had a floor. Or a fistful of freezing cold gravel for dinner. Or a lake. Or a hole in the ground.

I don't know if that would be much different than what we do now. We already decide which songs are the worst by voting for them first. Plus if there are enough bad songs to make a survivor out of it, you might want to find a different band.

I did a similar game on another forum. The results weren't much different than a regular survivor, it was kinda dull tbh.

Was it Maiden? Some great Maiden songs famously have terrible lyrics. (Looking at you, Alexander the Great) While a song I'd rate around 70s and 80s have some of the best of all time. (Revelations)

Back