Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Damn, so do I. I haven't hand one in quite a long time. I still have my Skittles so I'm ok but I've been picking out the green ones. They're pissing me off now.

You go to school, right? Are you off during the summer? That might have a lot to do with the change of sleep pattern.
Yeah, I go to uni, but I don't have classes from late May till early October, so it's not because of that :P It's too hot and I can't fall asleep until I'm completely exhausted.

Damn, so do I. I haven't hand one in quite a long time. I still have my Skittles so I'm ok but I've been picking out the green ones. They're pissing me off now.

I haven't had one since Halloween, I think. And I don't blame you, the green thing is an outrage.

Yeah, I go to uni, but I don't have classes from late May till early October, so it's not because of that :p It's too hot and I can't fall asleep until I'm completely exhausted.
Well I more so meant the fact that you don't have classes keeps you up late. :P

I haven't had one since Halloween, I think. And I don't blame you, the green thing is an outrage.
Next time your mom or dad go to the store, ask them to get Blow Pops. :D And it is an outrage. They taste gross and ruin the rest of the flavors.

Next time your mom or dad go to the store, ask them to get Blow Pops. :D And it is an outrage. They taste gross and ruin the rest of the flavors.
Good idea, they're going to the store tomorrow, I'll ask them!
Also, we should sue the company that makes skittles. Demand that they bring back lime.

Yeah, but I stay up till 2-3am even when I have classes in the morning :p The only difference is that I wake up earlier if I have classes.
See, there you go. When you do have classes, you go to bed earlier and wake up earlier but when you don't have classes, you stay up late and sleep late? :D I guess that makes sense. :blink:
Also, we should sue the company that makes skittles. Demand that they bring back lime.
I'm sure there's others who are just as pissed off by the change. Maybe if there's enough complaints, they'll change them back. That seems to be the thing now. Get enough people to complain about something and they'll change it back. :lol:

Yea that actually works nowadays. Which is pretty cool. A bag of skittles without lime just seems bland.

Anyway, I can't sleep again... No particular reason, I'm not nervous or anything, just can't fall asleep until late morning, and then I sleep through most of the day. It's always like this during summer.

You just described all of last week for me. Didn't close my eyes this night.

Let's put it this way, I wouldn't expect the Serbs to clean it up. ;)

Did you make campfires and sing in the evenings?

Back