Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

It was like that here yesterday, it rained in the morning, then the temperature shot up to 95 with 90% humidity.

Today it is only supposed to be 92 and not very humid. Starting Monday, the rest of the week is supposed to be 100+ every day ... yuck

The time around the turn of September to October is the greatest time of the year, imo.

Last week for us, it was all in the 90's and that was pretty rough but we did get a bit of a break this week and it's been in the upper 70's/80's. I wish the weather would just stay how it is in Spring/Fall.

You wouldn't believe what an effort it can be to write a comprehensive glossary of a text with only 40 unique words.

There is Chlorine, but also various other things .. diatomaceous earth, muratic acid, and baking soda are used.

Owning a pool turns you into a junior chemist. I test the water a few times a week with one of these

81325.jpg

http://www.lesliespool.com/Home/Pool-Chemicals/Water-Testing/Test-Kits/81325.html

It's 68 F here today. Its sunny, pretty windy, and pretty awesome! Went to a 5k benefit run first thing this morning, now getting the bike out to go ride. I suspect I won't be home til evening, when I'll grill some brats and drink some very cold beer.

Yeah, I thought I'd end up finding a ton of posts... but no.

I put many miles on today, and now am grilling and drinking beer :)

I really didn't do too much today. I did some shopping and relaxed, I guess. The husband works this weekend during the day so I'm left trying to figure out what to do with myself. :lol:

Back