Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

It could be that this month I will actually be able to turn my financial situation around - at least, the short-term one. I do not know that it will happen, but it looks better than it did.

Accidentally posted this in the language thread. I am not paying attention.

We drove to Decatur, TX for dinner. There is an awesome steak house there. Plus it is a nice drive through the country. Plus, the town has a cool old courthouse in the town square

decatur-texas-courthouse.jpg

A random thought but not completely random because I'm eating them but I really don't like that green Skittles are now green apple flavored and not lime anymore.

I tried Skittles once... first and last time :P

Anyway, I can't sleep again... No particular reason, I'm not nervous or anything, just can't fall asleep until late morning, and then I sleep through most of the day. It's always like this during summer.

A random thought but not completely random because I'm eating them but I really don't like that green Skittles are now green apple flavored and not lime anymore.
Same here. Lime anything beats green apple, don't like that they changed it. Lime skittles were like my favorite skittle too.

I think other candies have done the same thing, where they changed it from lime to green apple. I really don't get that. What's issue with lime?

Yea wtf. All the other flavors are all nice and sweet. Lime is exciting, makes everything else taste dull. To make matters worse, I think green apple would be my least favorite fruity candy flavor.

Anyway, I can't sleep again... No particular reason, I'm not nervous or anything, just can't fall asleep until late morning, and then I sleep through most of the day. It's always like this during summer.
You go to school, right? Are you off during the summer? That might have a lot to do with the change of sleep pattern.

The flavor. Blow pops are awesome, especially the ones with gum inside!

Back