Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

In my life, I've lived in either Wisconsin or Minnesota where I currently live and have also been to South Dakota, Illinois, and Canada. Some day I'll make it to a different state or country.

funny-pictures-cat-likes-how-canada-tastes.jpg

I got a new job, looking forward to start on Monday. The work itself fits great, career-wise, and it's just the thing I've been targeting. Wage and benefits are better than my previous job, and it's walking distance.

Walking distance is nice. I have a 10 mile drive now and it is the shortest commute I have had in years.

Thanks LC. Yeah I guess it's good to have an option to return home during the break, if you need to do something or whatever.
This is the first time I'll be working solely as programmer in a team of developers, this experience is going to come in handy.

Thanks Travis, I'll do my best here ;) Economic crisis isn't over here, and getting this kind of employment is lucky indeed.

I got a new job, looking forward to start on Monday. The work itself fits great, career-wise, and it's just the thing I've been targeting. Wage and benefits are better than my previous job, and it's walking distance.

Congratulations, and good luck in the new job!

After a couple of warm weeks (of which I spent one in England) it now pours down outside. Expecting thunder as well. Oh well, a good excuse to get some things done indoor.

When I went to bed, there was 1 pound of Strawberries in the fridge. I wake up and there are 0 Strawberries. Not cool at all!

So fucking hot, it's ridiculous. It's supposed to rain here on Monday, but it's not going to be a refreshing shower, more like a 100% humidity sort of thing.

Back