Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

That is fun, we went last year when the Bears played here, there were about 30,000 Bears fans in the crowd .. it was so much fun.
I have grown to like the Rangers and to a lesser degree the Mavs and Stars. But hating the Cowboys will remain a constant.

Now, that sounds like a lot of fun!

@bearfan, I can totally get on board with that. I won't be a Stars fan, but I could deal with Rangers and Mavs.

I am not really a fan of the Stars, but I like going to their games. I usually go to a Hawks game and pull for the Hawks or go to a Detroit game and pull for the Stars :)

I think you might melt coming from Canada ... and you would throw off the Canadian measurement. You may need to trade with someone.

That's for sure. I almost look at summer here the way I looked at winter in Illinois. Spend a lot of time indoors, only go out at certain times of day when the weather is as good as it will get, and try to go elsewhere as much as possible. I have only actually been here about 11 days in July .. the rest in Oregon, Germany, and Poland.

That sounds fun. I hafta admit, I kinda like KC. Its just a touch warmer in the winter and no hotter in the summer. I should move there and I could watch Chiefs games. Too bad they have no baseball, hockey or basketball (I joke, I know the Royals aren't a AAA Team :))

I spent a month in KC (actually Independence) in the the late 80s, I really liked it there. Great ribs, the Royals were still pretty good and it was a nice park. Seems like it would be a good "raise a family" place, but will stuff for adults to do as well.

Yeah, its a pretty fun place to be. Most of my family lives there-- mom/dad, brother/sister, aunts, uncles, grandparents. I like it. Independence is actually where the bulk of them live and where I used to work (in the early 90's,)

Back