Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Funny thing about this holiday is I'm not going to be doing anything for it today except enjoy the one day off I have this week. Oh and probably watch other peoples firework displays that may or may not be going on around my neighborhood this evening. My husband works today and I'm not aware of any family get-togethers. If anything happens, it probably won't be till the weekend.

Mainly it's just family picnics/cook-outs and such. Some places have parades that go on or other activities. I guess it just depends. Not much goes on around my area and none of my family seems to be doing anything today either so I'm just stuck at home which is fine by me actually. :)

We're having a barbecue out here. Besides that it's a day for chilling out. :cool:

My ticket for the Saturday of Bloodstock festival arrived today! (That was quick!) Avantasia, Sabaton, Gojira and 3 Inches of Blood here I come!

A little boy comes down to breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his mother asks if he had done his chores.

" Not yet, " said the little boy.

His mother tells him no breakfast until he does his chores.

Well, he's a little teed off, so he goes to feed the chickens, and he kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow. He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig. He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal.

" How come I don't get any eggs and bacon ? Why don't I have any milk in my cereal ? " he asks.

" Well, " his mother says, " I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week either. I saw you kick the cow so for a week you aren't getting any milk. "

Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the pussy cat halfway across the kitchen.

The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile, and says,
" You gonna tell him or should I ? "

Why, of why the fuck didn't Skid Row release a live album of the Slave to the Grind tour? I would pay good money for one. There has to be material available. Somewhere.

Oh, there are pretty much no good quality Skid Row boots available. There is a 5 song Ep from the Subhuman race tour though that was officially released. Other than that, nothing of live album stature, quality-wise.

Thanks, though.

I think the Rock In Rio show I have is pro recorded.

Yeah, I have it too. But while the source is pro recorded, that bootleg just stems from a VHS recording of the live TV broadcast. It's the closest to a decent quality show I've heard though. Wasted Time was surreal. Absolutely amazing.

We're having a barbecue out here. Besides that it's a day for chilling out. :cool:

Just finished the 4th in Poland seeing Maiden ... cannot get any more patriotic than that :)

That said, I do miss the festivities, we usually go to Kaboom Town in Addison Texas, lots of good food, fantastic fireworks show, an arial show of vintage war planes, places to get in the water, and they usually show a movie in the park after the fireworks if you want to hang out and miss the traffic

Back