Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Doing good .. just got back from dinner. I think I will need a foot transplant when I get home .. I do not know how people can walk on cobblestones all the time.

We went to Marlbok/Marienburg today ... while cool, it seemed a bit of a tourist-trap compared to other castles and a little heavy handed with Polish propaganda. I am glad we went, the sheer size of it was incredible and the drive to it was nice ... but a bit of a letdown.

So, do you know that situation when you chat with someone on Facebook, and you are typing a response but see that they are typing, so you stop typing and they stop typing at the same moment because they saw you were typing?

Yeah, I know that feeling. Know that feeling when you say something to someone on Facebook and you can see that they have seen your message but they never respond?

Zomfg. 100 likes. Now I just have to wait. Pretty sure the King of Sweden has a medal lined up for me. Somewhere.

I thought I'd let Saapananel know: You are invited to the award ceremony.

Well, what are our royalty good for if not for entertainment? :D As mentioned before, the Crown Prince of Norway adressed the president of Portugal by mentioning how their country lay by the "warm beaches of the Mediterranean" :rolleyes:

Back