Great sources for TONS of bootlegs!

Travis The Dragon

AFTERGLOW!!!
DIRECT download sites:

http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f91/ On this site, it's best to register and once you're approved, use the search function. Under search, select "advanced search". Then, on the right side, highlight "bootlegs". Then, under the search bar, select "search titles only". Then do your search.

Other great sites:

Bit torrent sites(if you don't know how bit torrent works, go here: http://www.slyck.com/bt.php ):

http://www.dimeadozen.org/ You will need to register on here to get access to the torrents. However, sometimes when you try to register, it will tell you the site is full. Keep trying over and over and over and over again because they delete inactive accounts all the time. When you search, it's best to select the option that says "Search title and torrent filename only" or you will get a lot of unrelated results. Also, try your very best to keep seeding the torrent after it's finished because the site requires you to keep a ratio going.

Finally, and this is VERY VERY IMPORTANT!: NEVER EVER share direct download links to torrents or the torrent files themselves with others. The torrents are specially personalized to each individual member and sharing them with non-members will get you banned.

Another decent torrent site: http://www.thetradersden.org/ Again, this site requires registration to access the torrents and you will want to follow the rules I have posted above.

A member on here named GuineaPig has an AMAZING youtube site with a HUGE amount of bootleg videos. That can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/graemecrackers

TIP: On youtube, after you do your search, click "filter" and select the option for longer than 20 minutes. LOTS of full concerts there! :D

If you want to download these, go ahead, but please download ONLY bootlegs, not original songs or official concerts. Keepvid and keeptube are a couple good places. :p

Can you add Metal Bootlegs Community to the list? It's my new site and there are just a couple of shows posted, but hopefully there will be more in the future. :)
There you go Herz!

Have fun and happy bootlegging! :)

Last edited:
Re: Some of the VERY BEST sites with TONS of Maiden bootlegs...

where do you stand legally when you download bootlegs

bootlegs are legal and in maidens case, encouraged. Personally I don't trade but I enjoy going on youtube and watching bootleg concerts.(Ullevi is a favorite) One thing is that you can't sell or buy bootlegs. Then it gets into legal issues because the band is losing money. When you're trading there is no money being spent thus Rod doesn't lose money.

Feverdog said:
where do you stand legally when you download bootlegs

As long as you share them for free, it's all fine.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
I'm against selling boots, but how would the band lose money if they're sold?
Let me make an example, at a local cd store I go to they are selling a boot from Brazil for $18. If someone buys the dvd part of that money belongs to the band. Since it is unofficial the band don't get anything and therefore losing money. That is why they seeked legal action when a company from brazil were selling fake LAD dvds

Ah, I understand. That does suck. If I really badly needed money, I might do it out of desperation. If you have high speed internet, all you have to do is download, burn, and sell. It's tempting, but I would feel shitty about doing it if I didn't need the money. Thank God I don't.

I think there are other things you could sell if you were desperate. Selling bootlegs is really the equivalent of stealing.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Maidenman, why did you put a asterix?

I accidentally posted in the wrong thread and didn't know how to delete my post. sorry.

Ah, I see. I thought maybe you were trying to bump this thread. And no, you can't delete your posts. Just modify.

Who knows where I can find Bruce Dickinson Anthology DVD's ( must be 3 DVD's)  ?? all I found is an audio bootleg
I tried on dimeadozen, but... in generally I can't find something there..

Thx

rokyronnie said:
Who knows where I can find Bruce Dickinson Anthology DVD's ( must be 3 DVD's)   ?? all I found is an audio bootleg
I tried on dimeadozen, but... in generally I can't find something there..

Thx
http://www.amazon.com/Bruce-Dickinson-Anthology/dp/B000FJAAHO/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1294553489&sr=1-1

Dime won't have it since it's an official, copyrighted release.

I know it's on amazon... but it's very complicated to buy it from my country.
If the price is 22.49, with shipping taxes from USA to Romania, probably the price will be around 50$(I tried to buy something before, and that's why I know), or more.. and I really can't give 50$ for 3 dvd's, I'm sorry :(
Why? cause you need shipping from amazon to a location in USA, after that shipping from USA to Romania ( which is very expensive ) and then from Bucharest to my city, and it gets very very expensive.I know.. to bad for me

rokyronnie said:
I know it's on amazon... but it's very complicated to buy it from my country.
If the price is 22.49, with shipping taxes from USA to Romania, probably the price will be around 50$(I tried to buy something before, and that's why I know), or more.. and I really can't give 50$ for 3 dvd's, I'm sorry :(
Why? cause you need shipping from amazon to a location in USA, after that shipping from USA to Romania ( which is very expensive ) and then from Bucharest to my city, and it gets very very expensive.I know.. to bad for me

Why don't you try Amazon.uk? You''ll save a lot of money.
I don't know exactly how much is the shipping cost for ordering one item but if we suppose it's 3 pounds you''ll get a final price of 9.64 euros.And if it is 5 pounds you''ll get a final price of 12 euros.

rokyronnie,

Since you're an European, don't ever buy anything from Amazon.com. Always buy from the Amazon.co.uk, exactly because of shipping taxes. It's a major difference, price-wise meaning, of course.

Is Maiden pro-taping?? Just wondering as I tape occasionally...

Yes they already did. In Chile and another South American date.

Back