Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I actually do stuff on my own, go for walks or a ride with my bike, but sometimes it doesn't seem to be enough, especially when I know that everyone I know is doing something fun, not feeling boredom. It's frustrating, too, when people can't keep their promises. For example, a friend of mine told me almost a week ago that he'll be back in town on Wednesday and free from then but now, all of a sudden his whole week has been planned out. From time to time, it's as if there's no one who really fits my personality or finds me interesting but I can't afford to lose the little amount of people I have. :D:D:D A few smiles to make this post happier.
That makes sense, Ariana's right though, and you shouldn't care what other people are doing. That takes too much energy.

So as part of my dinner tonight, I'm eating these things called Smilies. They're basically like french fries but as you can see, they're happy faces:
smiley_potatoe_enl.jpg

.....Eating these with ketchup...becomes a very disturbing dinner. o_O

The award ceremony where the King of Sweden rewards me for my 100 Maidenfans.com likes which I reached just now. :D

In other words. Never mind.

I get it now. I'm sitting at 82.

Thanks Mosh and Ariana, seeing others say it makes it more true than just thinking it.

2:46-3:56 is so very good, Janick's solo has this amazing atmosphere to it and the haunting riff that turns into an even more haunting harmony...!!! Why it isn't more "famous", I suppose, is because of the simple build of the song (riff 1, riff 2, riff 1, riff 2, riff 3, solo...) and the poor chorus. It's one of those Maiden pieces that deserve a listen every now and then.

I get it now. I'm sitting at 82.

Thanks Mosh and Ariana, seeing others say it makes it more true than just thinking it.

2:46-3:56 is so very good, Janick's solo has this amazing atmosphere to it and the haunting riff that turns into an even more haunting harmony...!!! Why it isn't more "famous", I suppose, is because of the simple build of the song (riff 1, riff 2, riff 1, riff 2, riff 3, solo...) and the poor chorus. It's one of those Maiden pieces that deserve a listen every now and then.
How dare you edit a post that I 'liked' with a Maiden song that I don't like!! :p

So as part of my dinner tonight, I'm eating these things called Smilies. They're basically like french fries but as you can see, they're happy faces:
smiley_potatoe_enl.jpg

.....Eating these with ketchup...becomes a very disturbing dinner. o_O

Anthropomorphic food is always creepy.

This reminds me of something I loved to do as a kid. There is a popular story in northern Germany about a pirate who terrorised the North and Baltic Seas, but was a folk hero to the people of Hamburg. He eventually got caught and was put on trial. He and his crew were sentenced to death, but the pirate pleaded for mercy for his men. Eventually, he got the deal that he was beheaded, but would have all those men of his that he managed to pass by afterwards before dropping spared.

Now, there's this popular snack for children, which is essentially potato crisps, but shaped as little teddy bears, and I used to play that execution scene with them, first biting a bear's head off, and then eating all those companions he wouldn't pass. o_O

Back