Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Thanks Obama memes rock

miWEv6e.jpg

You're a cool guy, you ought to not be so sad all the time. Do you spend too much time at home? I know that I tend to get bummed out easily if I'm stuck inside a lot.

Many thanks, Mosh and Moon and Travis :D. I'm pretty sure I do spend too much time at home. Although I try to find fun and different activities, it gets sad when I realise I haven't seen anyone apart from my parents for about 5 days. It seems as if I'm missing out on the good things other people are having.

So, I think I found the official way Poles name things here ... if it is a concentration camp .. keep the German name for it. If it is something cool, name it Polish and claim the Prussians were a transitionary state and ignore the actions of the Swedes that made some of that Polish under Gustav (whatever number .. I forgot)

Many thanks, Mosh and Moon and Travis :D. I'm pretty sure I do spend too much time at home. Although I try to find fun and different activities, it gets sad when I realise I haven't seen anyone apart from my parents for about 5 days. It seems as if I'm missing out on the good things other people are having.
I remember a time where I'd feel the same way. Sometimes I still feel that way minus the parents thing since I live in my own home now. I've just learned to deal with it. You're not always going to have people to hang out with so there will be periods of being stuck at home. It sucks but you just make the best of it or try to. :)

Hello everyone.

Still waiting for proper summer in southeastern Norway. The meteorologists have been promising it for days now, but when I look out I see rain - and the temperature stays at 15 deg C. Depressing, really. To look at the bright side of it, it gives an incentive to catch up on reading of the weekly engineering magazine I receive, Teknisk Ukeblad - I'm three weeks behind!

I remember a time where I'd feel the same way. Sometimes I still feel that way minus the parents thing since I live in my own home now. I've just learned to deal with it. You're not always going to have people to hang out with so there will be periods of being stuck at home. It sucks but you just make the best of it or try to. :)
Yea. Saap you should try to go out more, even if it's not seeing your friends. Go for a walk or something, join a brutal death metal band. You'll probably feel sad less and you'll get a lot of good fresh air and stuff.

Yea. Saap you should try to go out more, even if it's not seeing your friends. Go for a walk or something, join a brutal death metal band. You'll probably feel sad less and you'll get a lot of good fresh air and stuff.

This is good advice. Get out and do stuff. You might even get some new friends - that is usually a good thing :)

Are your new friends awesome per se or is it awesome to have new friends? :D

Edit: Revisiting Tyranny of Souls. Shit's rad.

I love making new friends. It's always exciting to discover things about people, especially when you find you have common interests.

I actually do stuff on my own, go for walks or a ride with my bike, but sometimes it doesn't seem to be enough, especially when I know that everyone I know is doing something fun, not feeling boredom. It's frustrating, too, when people can't keep their promises. For example, a friend of mine told me almost a week ago that he'll be back in town on Wednesday and free from then but now, all of a sudden his whole week has been planned out. From time to time, it's as if there's no one who really fits my personality or finds me interesting but I can't afford to lose the little amount of people I have. :D:D:D A few smiles to make this post happier.

Back