Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

so, 12-15 pages for me to catch up on... I'm thinking that won't probably happen, so I'll start from here :)

My 16 year old doesn't like driving a stick shift, so I'm training her (since her car is one). We were driving to KC on the interstate-- easy driving right?-- then a huge rain storm came up and it freaked her out-- visibility sucked and it was windy. So, she got to drive for about 30 miles. Eh.

It is really cool. I would highly recommend making it over some day. There is nothing like this in the US ... We are leaving Berlin tomorrow morning though and driving to Danzig/Gdansk (never know what to call these cities) and seeing Maiden on the 4th

I dunno... on a day when you don't have to do anything, and can sit inside and watch movies while its super dark and stormy out.. I do dig that.

Here's some good news: day ticket for Bloodstock festival went on sale today! This means that a week after Iron Maiden in London I'll get to see 3 Inches of Blood, Gojira, Sabaton and Avantasia! (But I'll leave before Lamb of God.)

Here's some good news: day ticket for Bloodstock festival went on sale today! This means that a week after Iron Maiden in London I'll get to see 3 Inches of Blood, Gojira, Sabaton and Avantasia! (But I'll leave before Lamb of God.)
Good idea :D

The one time I saw them (Opening for Ozzy in 2007) I ended up leaving 3 songs in. They were pretty bad. Plus their acronym is LOG, wtf kind of acronym is that.

Today's lesson: Turkish trade school students from Turkey are worlds apart from Turkish trade school students from Germany.

Back