Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I work today, take wed/thurs off, work friday, take sat/sun off. I like this week.

I'm thinking I want to be an IT guy for a resort in the Caribbean. I wanna wear shorts and t shirts and flip flops and sunglasses all day and sync peoples iPads to wi fi and drink drinks with fruit and umbrellas while looking at pretty tanned girls.

I wonder if there is a website for that?

Way too sweet for sure Wizard! I wish we got huge festivals with bands like there here in America!

Bloodstock festival certainly isn't a huge festival! It's been getting bigger recently though, with Alice Cooper and Machine Head headlining in the two previous years, and this year Slayer are headlining the festival.

The one time I saw them (Opening for Ozzy in 2007) I ended up leaving 3 songs in. They were pretty bad. Plus their acronym is LOG, wtf kind of acronym is that.

I saw them supporting Black Sabbath (H&H) in 2007 and their performance was really good. It's a shame their music sucks balls though. The guy I went with and I referred to their friends as "Loggers".

I bought my ticket earlier today and afterwards realized that I might not be able to get back to Birmingham the same night as I thought I would since there isn't any transport from the festival site to Lichfield on the Saturday night. I'll go on the festival's website to see if anyone is driving back to Birmingham that night but if not then it's another night of walking around with nothing to do!:D

Bloodstock festival certainly isn't a huge festival! It's been getting bigger recently though, with Alice Cooper and Machine Head headlining in the two previous years, and this year Slayer are headlining the festival.
Judging by the stream I watched last year, it's probably bigger than anything the US has to offer. The biggest Metal festival we have is called Mayhem Festival and it tours for a month or so. Whenever it comes out here they fit it into an amphitheater, so not much bigger than an average concert for us. Almost always the same bands too; Disturbed headlines like every other year.

I saw them supporting Black Sabbath (H&H) in 2007 and their performance was really good. It's a shame their music sucks balls though. The guy I went with and I referred to their friends as "Loggers".
Yea, I guess the performance was good. Too distracted by the music and trying not to get hit by a glass bottle or patch of grass being thrown by their stupid fans.[/quote]

You know what? Getting back from Bloodstock will be super easy. The past two years the Saturday sub-headliners have finished at 8:30 and the last train into Birmingham is at 11:00. That gives me two-and-a-half hours to walk seven miles. No problem!

In Gdansk ... super cool town (at least the old town part) ... pretty much hanging nearby tonight. Going to Stetthof (Concentration Camp), Marbok, and the Shipyard for the Solidarity movement tomorrow. Day after Westerplatte, where WWII started and the Maiden concert, plus we might drive along the coast and see a bit of Sopot and Gydnia ... sorry for what I am sure are a million misspellings

Thanks Perun for meeting us in Berlin, it was fun and we really enjoyed the museum.

Yeah, it was great meeting you, even if it was pretty short. How long did you stay in the museum?

Probably a little over an hour or so after you left ... we did make it around upstairs as well. It got very crowded when we were leaving .. from there we went to the Stauffenberg memorial, the underground tour for the East/West Berlin tunnels (it was cool, but the Flak tower was better .. for 10 Euros I would recommend seeing that, especially if you get an English Tour Guide named Sean, he was really good), then we did a Spree River Cruise (which was all right, but nothing we did not see on the segways). All in all a great time in Berlin. It is a very nice city, I am not sure you Europeans know how lucky you are to have these kinds of cities. There are parts of the US East Coast cities and Chicago that are a little liked it, but not even close. It is amazing. In 4-ish years, I think I will be able to spend 6+ months somewhere in Europe with my wife, I cannot wait.

Well, don't even know if it's going to work yet but some people had the idea and invited me to join them. But I won't say no, you made that clear :D.

Damn, it's been a very very sad day. Not even a very bad day but just so fokken sad. Would be great if someone said something nice within the next 5 minutes so I could fall asleep easier :3.

Damn, it's been a very very sad day. Not even a very bad day but just so fokken sad. Would be great if someone said something nice within the next 5 minutes so I could fall asleep easier :3.
I know it's waaay past 5 minutes but erm...lets see... you're really super awesome, Saap! I really mean it! :D
Is that nice enough? Or is that TOO nice? :huh:

1043922_327752047357980_433433091_n.jpg

Well, don't even know if it's going to work yet but some people had the idea and invited me to join them. But I won't say no, you made that clear :D.

You're a cool guy, you ought to not be so sad all the time. Do you spend too much time at home? I know that I tend to get bummed out easily if I'm stuck inside a lot.

Back