Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

We do, yes. We have wine and spirit shops and beer distributers. Also, there are bars that sell drinks you can take home as well. I could have just easily went to one because all those things mentioned are not very far from my house. :lol: I just simply didn't feel like it then.

I see!. Take away bars, now that sounds interesting:p Your system sounds a bit like the one they have in Sweden with the systembolaget...Very different here. I can buy hard liquor and beer together with my everyday grocery shopping any time a day between 10 and 22:00 :p

Yeah, that's something they're trying to work on here in Pennsylvania, I think. There are other states that actually do this and have drinks at a grocery store.

I'm in walking distance of like 3 such supermarkets...but on the other hand having just one place in town that sells alcohol would also suck! Of course, outside the supermarket opening times...you can also get beer and liquor at 24/7 open gas stations...but that's more expensive!

I'm in walking distance of our grocery store too, along with a bar and the wine and spirits place. My store is in a little shopping area and those alcohol places just so happen to be in the same area. :lol:

That's very convenient. At least you don't have to travel to the other end of town to pick up some beer! I actually pass two bars on my way to the Supermarket, and it is not even 5 minutes from here :D

That really is awesome.
I'd love to be able to play bagpipes (especially with fire!) but I imagine if you can't play it well it will be one of the most horrible sounds on the planet...

99 Red Balloons (amongst other)

Back