Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

You know what sucks? When you wake up and there is a spider in your bed. Right in front of your face.

images

I was wandering the pet shop the other day (always have a look when I go to buy food) and after seeing a pile of adorable kittens, and a somewhat amusing chameleon... I saw a tank that I wish I hadn't. The label was "Goliath Bird Eater" and let's just say that unlike most the other tarantula's it was sat fully splayed out against the glass....

I do recall waking up one night while on holiday, sitting up in bed to see a spider dangling in mid-air infront of my face, fortunately not a big one so I didn't freak out.

I don't like them, no matter how big or small. One time one of those spider eggs exploded on my doorstep and there were like hundreds of them just hanging out in front of the house. Not cool.

A student in Aberdeen woke up with a scorpion next to her face a few days ago. It probably made its way into her luggage when she was in Borneo.

There were cockroaches, spiders and sometimes mice in our university dorms. Waking up next to some of them was a regular event.

On another note, I fell flat on my face on a supermarket's parking lot. My knee is bleeding and both my hands are bruised. Am I an idiot or what? <_<

It's a lovely day today, and I'm just sitting here....watching the F1 and Tour de France. Then Star Wars episode III is on later. (Haters gonna hate...)

It's quite an odd day actually. It's the end of the housing contracts for most students and while I was out for a walk this morning I saw a few people filling up cars with their parents. One of my friends is loving out of Birmingham for good today after four years and I know that she'll be in pieces at some point today. I am also pretty sure that the person who I've been trying to build bridges with for the past few months has left as well, which I have mixed emotions about. One one hand I won't get another chance to say anything but now I won't be walking up the road wondering if we'll bump into each other again, and the fact that we're three hours apart instead of fifteen minutes apart might let me start to move on. This isn't something I'll forget about though and I have a feeling we'll meet again someday, even if it's in a few months or a few years. Then we'll see...

On another note, I fell flat on my face on a supermarket's parking lot. My knee is bleeding and both my hands are bruised. Am I an idiot or what? <_<
I know this happened 5 hours ago but...... :eek: No! You're not an idiot! Hope you're ok. And of course this ends up happening while I'm asleep. Do I have to keep a more watchful eye on you now?

I've fell down bar stairs when drunk that left me with blue marks for two weeks, but parking lot falling...nope...that's very unlucky! Maybe you do have to keep an eye out for her, Moon Child! ;)

Back