Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I would count any music that you listen to that is way outside what you normally listen to a guilty pleasure. Plus Joan Baez kind of has a connection with Judas Priest with Diamonds and Rust. :D

A confession from me : I like many of Kanye West's work, he was the first musician I've ever been a fan of. In fact I still remember all the lyrics to "Stronger" and can't help but sing along (or rap along) to it. :D

I love Tommy Tutone!! I'm kinda a fan of a lot of 'one hit' tunes. The Romantics, Slade, Soft Cell, Big Country, and Dead or Alive.

Also, must admit, I kinda like Depeche Mode and Erasure...

I love 80's pop. One of my all time favorite albums is Purple Rain. The one hit wonders are all great too.

I would put Slade above the one hit wonder status ... maybe one US hit wonder, but they have a pretty good catalog.

I love 80's pop. One of my all time favorite albums is Purple Rain. The one hit wonders are all great too.

I had a chance to check out MJ's stuff in last three weeks, there are really cool stuff. I especially like how the majority of the songs are bassline-driven.

I had a chance to check out MJ's stuff in last three weeks, there are really cool stuff. I especially like how the majority of the songs are bassline-driven.
The first few MJ albums are top notch and definitely essential, but Prince is totally underrated as a musician and songwriter. He writes all of his material and often plays all the instruments on his records, something that can't be said for Michael. That said, only Purple Rain really stands up to MJ's best work.

I'm not in the US either. It is hard to get a real good look at the ticket itself from that video. And what I can make out doesn't look like the Superbowl logo. Maybe its for another game to be honest :)

I'll be a bit more blunt towards US/North American citicizens now (or simply showing more ignorance ;-).

Why the hell do you call one game from one sport The Game, when you're crazy about so many?

(and don't tell me that more sports have this term, because that would be even more ridiculous)

Back