Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

..I'm reducing smoking, a serious try from 30 -35 Camel non filter, to less than 10 per day. Eventually I'd like to completely stop it (before the age of 40)
The key point is the morning, the later you smoke the first one, the best it is.

So this morning I woke up, brushed me teeth, did me yoga, did me breakfast for me and me cat.. and I did resist.
Had a coffee (a serious smoke ritual) and oh, I did resist.
Went to me car put some random compilation and head myself to work. A usually 4 cigarettes route and I did resist.

Suddenly the Ace of Spades appears through me speakers and I want a smoke like crazy :D

..that's the way I like it baby I don't wanna live forever!

Good morning Maidenfans.
Hope those who enjoyed the past few days are recovering nicely.
And those who did not are headed for better times in the near future.
I know if I don't get some exercise today hibernation is likely to set in.

Nice to see you back. Hope you enjoyed your holiday!

Looked outside and it's snowing pretty heftily. Hope it doesn't get too too bad by the time we head to the in-laws tonight.... <_<

Do you have a long drive Moonchild?
We had some wet, sloppy snow yesterday.
So technically a white Christmas, but not in the romantic sense.

The temperatures here today and yesterday were more suitable for the spring. Not that I'm complaining though.

Do you have a long drive Moonchild?
We had some wet, sloppy snow yesterday.
So technically a white Christmas, but not in the romantic sense.
Actually, it's not that far if we take the highway so it should be all good. The husband will probably have to drive my car though because his nice fast sportscar will not do so well. :lol:
Oh and we actually had a 'White Christmas'...kind of. It snowed a bit Christmas Eve night and it was still there by Christmas morning but melted later in the day anyway.

We actually had a pretty White Christmas in Dallas yesterday ... we got about 2 inches of snow at our house. Still some on the ground today, but I suspect it will be all gone by the end of the day.

As I have done every year of my life, spent a chunk of Christmas day at my Grandmother's.
She will be 99 in February. Still lives at home and as sharp as a tack.
This year she bought 102 presents — two each for every child, grandchild, great-granchild, great-great-grandchild and assorted significant others.
It was a tough because it was the first year my Mom wasn't there.
But it was good too. My Grandma has so much strength.

We actually had a pretty White Christmas in Dallas yesterday ... we got about 2 inches of snow at our house. Still some on the ground today, but I suspect it will be all gone by the end of the day.
That can't be too common.

Back